Area under jaw sags alot more :(

• Hey, I've noticed the area under my jaw sags alot more when im not mewing compared to a few months back when I dont mew. Why is that? And what can be the cause

• @Rashed 

Hey Rashed,

Here is what I think is happening. And I have seen cases like thgis,.

The sagging of the area under your jaw could potentially be due to changes in muscle tone and posture. When you actively mew and maintain proper tongue posture, it helps support the muscles in the face and neck, including the muscles under the jaw. By engaging these muscles and keeping them active, you may notice improved tone and a reduction in sagging.

On the other hand, when you're not mewing or not maintaining proper tongue posture, the muscles in the face and neck may not receive the same level of support and stimulation. This could contribute to a more noticeable sagging or laxity in the area under your jaw. When you start mewing you stretch you tendonts and hyoid bone, so once you stop mewing, these are more relaxed and stretched.

Remember, mewing involves not only tongue posture but also proper body posture and chewing habits. By consistently practicing mewing and paying attention to your overall posture, you can help maintain muscle tone and potentially reduce the sagging appearance.

If you have any more questions or concerns, feel free to ask.

Keep mewing, and don't hesitate to reach out whenever you need clarification or guidance!