How do I know how long it will take me to get results from Mewing?

• Hi guys I am for my bad English but i am doing mewing for many months don't remember clearly but i guess for 7 months but i am not seeing results is it because of my genetics ?

How do I know it will work for me ?

How much it will work for me?

Again sorry for my bad English but guys i need help. 

I am going to sent a photo can tell me how much it going to work for me please 🙏

• @Sabbir 

Hey man,

Don't worry about your English. But you can change the language of the forum if you want;

If you have been consistently practicing mewing for several months but haven't seen the desired results, it's important to understand that the effectiveness of mewing can vary from person to person due to a variety of factors, including genetics.

Genetics play a significant role in determining your facial structure and development. Some individuals may naturally have more prominent cheekbones, defined jawlines, or wider palates, while others may have different genetic variations that influence their facial features. Mewing aims to optimize your natural potential, but its impact can be influenced by your genetic predisposition.

To determine whether mewing will work for you and how much it will work, it's important to have realistic expectations. Results can vary among individuals, and it may take a significant amount of time to see noticeable changes. Additionally, the effectiveness of mewing can depend on factors such as your age, the stage of your facial development, and your consistency and discipline in practicing proper tongue posture, chewing habits, and body posture.

Remember to stay patient and consistent with your mewing practice. Results may take time to become apparent, and it's important to maintain proper technique and habits throughout the day, including during sleep. If you have further questions or need assistance, feel free to ask anytime.

Keep up the good work!

And keep mewing ;)

• @Sabbir You do seem young, so I would say that mewing could work very well for you, but ita hard to give a time. Depending on your age you could see results as little as in 6-10 months.

• @Mewing thank you for your kind information 🙂

• @Sabbir No worries man