f

• f

• @R 

Hey man,

I do see the asymmetry between both sides, mewing may help your assymetry, but it will not fully fix it. that being said,

I can offer you some general suggestions:

1. Chewing: You mentioned that the jawline on your right side is bigger. To address the asymmetry, you can try focusing more on chewing on the left side to provide more exercise and stimulation to the muscles on that side. This may help balance the muscle development in your jaw area. However, it's important to avoid excessive chewing, as it can potentially lead to TMJ issues, especially when chewing on one side. Moderation is key. Also for many people chewing on one side will not help solve asymmetries in the masseter muscles, as the bone structure may also be assymetrical, which means chewing more on one side will not help and could actually worsen assymetries. (If you need more info on this, I would recommend contacting one of our moderators and coaches on Instagram, he will help you out. Mewing_journal on instagram.)

2. Sleeping position: While there is no definitive scientific evidence linking sleeping positions to facial asymmetry, some people believe that sleeping on one side consistently might contribute to facial changes over time. If you suspect that your sleeping position might be affecting your facial symmetry, you could try alternating sides or experimenting with different sleeping positions to see if it makes a difference for you. It's worth noting that individual results may vary.

3. Teeth grinding: You mentioned the possibility of teeth grinding habits contributing to your asymmetry. Teeth grinding, also known as bruxism, can indeed affect facial structures and contribute to muscle tension. If you suspect you grind your teeth, it would be beneficial to consult a dentist or healthcare professional for a proper diagnosis and guidance on potential treatment options, such as a mouthguard or relaxation techniques.

Remember, the information provided here is general in nature and should not replace professional medical advice. 

Keep mewing ;)