How does forward and upward growth feels?

• I think my maxilla is moving, I feel my theets moving forward and pressure on my nose

• Hey Pablo,

The sensation of forward and upward growth in the maxilla can vary from person to person. Some individuals who practice mewing may experience sensations such as feeling light pain in their teeth , and subtle pressure on the nose but most of the time pressure of the cheekbone area. These sensations can be attributed to the potential changes in the positioning and alignment of the facial bones as a result of maintaining proper tongue posture and engaging in proper oral habits.

It's important to note that individual experiences may differ, and these sensations should be observed with caution. The perception of movement or pressure may be subjective.

The teeth moving forward could be good or it could be bad because you don't want your teeth to be pushed too forward or make them tip outwards. However most of the time teeth do move forward slightly but it is more of an illusion than anything, in actuality its just your forward growth increasing making it seem as though you teeth were pushed foward.

If you are consistently practicing mewing and noticing such sensations, it could be a sign that you are effectively engaging the muscles and maintaining the correct tongue posture. However, it's essential to have realistic expectations and understand that the process of facial development takes time and varies from person to person.

Remember to stay consistent with your mewing practice, maintain proper tongue posture, and follow good oral habits. 

If you have more questions do not hesitate to ask ;)

Keep Mewing G