How can I make sure and check that my tongue is completely centered when mewing?

• Is there any way? I'm afraid that I will make my face more asymmetrical if I mew more on one side. Thanks!

• Hey Bob,

To ensure that your tongue is centered when mewing, you can follow these steps:

1. Start by swallowing: Swallowing naturally helps position the back of your tongue against the roof of your mouth.

2. After swallowing, maintain the position of your tongue, keeping it pressed against the entire roof of your mouth.

3. Check for even pressure: Ensure that there is equal pressure from the tip of your tongue to the back of your tongue against the palate. You should feel your tongue evenly distributed on the roof of your mouth.

4. Breathe through your nose: Make sure you are breathing through your nose, as this is an essential aspect of mewing.

5. Start tongue chewing, as you will be able to balance the strength of your tongue in that way.
    6. Also making sure your shoulders are level and you dont have a tilt, is also a cause of assymetrical mewing

It might take some practice to get the hang of keeping your tongue centered on the roof of your mouth consistently. With time, it will become more natural and subconscious.