Few questions about mewing

• Hey, I started mewing a month ago, it's pretty good but I don't feel I can put the back of my tounge at the roof, only the front and middle part. is there any way to check if I mew correctly?

Also, Can I see results from mewing while on a clean bulk? (Gained ~15 kg and my face also got a little bit more fat)

Thanks

• Hey! Congratulations on starting mewing! It's great that you're already experiencing some positive effects. If you're having difficulty putting the back of your tongue on the roof of your mouth, there are a few things you can try to ensure correct tongue posture:

1. Swallowing technique: you can try the swallowing technique to help position your tongue correctly. When you swallow, pay attention to how your tongue naturally moves up against the palate. Try to mimic that position and maintain it throughout the day.

2. Tongue chewing exercise: The tongue chewing exercise can also help strengthen your tongue and improve tongue posture. By consistently practicing this exercise, you may find it easier to place the back of your tongue on the roof of your mouth over time.

To check if you're mewing correctly, here are a few signs to look for: your hyoid bone should raise fully. So when you mew your chin should up significantly.

Regarding seeing results from mewing while on a clean bulk, it's important to understand that individual experiences may vary. Mewing primarily focuses on improving facial structure and development. While being on a clean bulk may lead to overall weight gain, including some fat gain, mewing can potentially enhance the natural shape and contour of your face. However, it's important to remember that the impact of mewing and its results can be influenced by various factors, including genetics, age, and overall lifestyle.

Keep mewing consistently, maintain good posture, and stay patient with the process. If you have any further questions or need more guidance, feel free to ask. Good luck on your mewing journey!

See ya !