I did mewing since 2020 and I think I ruin my face.

• Hello and thank you for read it. I would be glad if someone can help me. Sorry for my level of English I'm doing my best

In 2019 (I was 16) I used to have a nice face structure. It was good since I chew gum ans my allergies were gone thanks to a treatment. I always be asymmetrical but that year my face get so much better. In 2020 I decided to start mewing in order to improve my face, and I think I ruin my face. I'm not as fit as 2019, but my face look badly and my jaw look worse. I'm still 19, could I fix it back? How can I correct my mistakes?

In the two pics in  (one in reverse) I show my asymmetrical face.

In the one who someone took my pic ( I was in a white shirt) was in 2019

In the other ones i show my palad and my theets with my tongue posture.

Can I fix my mistakes? Could i improve my asymmetrical face? I need help please

• Hey man,
    First off, if you want you can change the language of the forum to any available. You can do that here. Which can make it easier for you or anyone.

So first off, I do see the difference you are talking about. And looking at the pictures, it looks like your palate is wide, which is good. And also it does seem as though you are mewing properly. However I have questions that will help me better assess you situation.

So my questions to you are:

- did you hard mew or soft mew? Suction hold?

- Did you body fat% go up?

- did you have any orthodontic work previous to mewing?

- did you properly engage the back of the tongue?

• @Mewing Hello and thank you so much for the help!

I put preassure on my palate, but not so much (I consider it as soft mew). I do the technique of suction hold because is the only way my back of my tongue go to the palate.

Yes I gain weight sadly, so I notice that my jaw is not visible as before. I gain weight in the same moment I started mewing, so I couldnt see my jaw changes too much. 

I have never had any orthodontic work, like braces. I only have a surgery in a molar years ago.

Since this year, I started to take mewing seriously and put my back of the tongue in the palate too. This is a recent change, so I think I couldnt see too much results yet. I noticed that I put more preasure in the right side of my palate (the same as my as asymmetry) so im trying to correct that too. Thats the reason why my tongue is looking to the left side a little more. I dont know if its right or not. While I sallow, my right side of my tongue touch my molars, and Im trying correct this problem too.

Thank you so much for the help