My back teeth hurt a bit after mewing. I have been mewing for a day and I was wondering if this is bad

• My molars and premolars hurt a bit after mewing. I have been mewing for a day and I was wondering if this is bad or incorrect 

• Its a common issues.

As for your back teeth hurting after mewing for a day, this is not necessarily a cause for concern. It is possible that you may be applying too much pressure with your tongue, which could be causing discomfort in your teeth. It is recommended that you practice mewing with gentle pressure gradually increase the duration of your mewing everyday

It is also possible that your teeth are simply adjusting to the new position of your tongue, which could cause some temporary discomfort. However, if the pain persists or becomes more severe, it may be a good idea to consult with a dental professional to ensure that there are no underlying issues.

In summary, some mild discomfort or sensitivity in your teeth after starting to mew is not uncommon, but it should not be excessive or prolonged. Gradually increasing the intensity and duration of your daily can help ensure that you are mewing safely and effectively.

Hopefully that helps,

Please try to spread the word in any way you can about our forum :)