Help regarding my mandible bone

• I have done an analysis and my upper facial structure and teeth placement is overall symmetrical the problem comes from where the messeter starts from there my jaw is more formed, strong and bigger on the right side than left side, same with the neck tightness and I have croocked front teeth on the lower jaw which resembles I think the the unevenness of mandible bone this is why my left side of jaw is recessed u can check my other post of picture, please anyone advice something to fix it, thank you

• Hey man, thank you for sharing your questions.

It sounds like you may have a muscle imbalance with your masseter muscle.

If you see a difference in the definition, placement, or size of the masseter muscle, it may be a sign of an imbalance.

Oftentimes, this imbalance not only affects the jaw but can also lead to imbalances in the neck and trap area as to why you feel tightness in your necl. To address this, it's essential to relieve tension and identify the root cause of the issue, which may be challenging.

It's worth noting that facial asymmetries often stem from body imbalances and vice versa. Therefore, seeking professional advice from a dentist or orthodontist, and possibly a physical therapist or chiropractor, may be helpful in identifying and treating the underlying cause of the muscle imbalance.

• @Mewing thanks for sharing your thoughts I was also thinking the same🫂