Mewing tips?

• Can someone help me with mewing i been trying to mew for so long but when i mew i dont know if my tongue is in the right place

• Hey Sasa,

Ok so,

The correct position of the tongue during mewing is to have the entire tongue, including the back part, resting on the roof of the mouth. The tip of the tongue should be positioned just behind the front teeth.

To find this position, you can try the following steps:

1. Relax your mouth and place the tip of your tongue on the roof of your mouth, just behind your front teeth.

2. Gradually move your tongue back, pressing it against the roof of your mouth. Try to cover as much of the roof of your mouth as possible with your tongue, including the back part.

3. Apply gentle pressure with your tongue to the roof of your mouth, but be careful not to use too much force.

4. Breathe normally through your nose while maintaining this position.

5. Hold this position for as long as you can, gradually increasing the duration over time.

It is important to note that the correct position of the tongue during mewing may feel uncomfortable or unnatural at first, but with regular practice, it should become more comfortable and feel more natural.

Also, be mindful of not placing too much pressure on the front teeth while mewing, as this can cause dental issues over time. The idea is to maintain a gentle but consistent pressure on the roof of the mouth using the entire tongue.