It feels like my upper middle teeth pushed forward/upward eventho my tongue never touch them when I mew.

• Just in my 10 months of mewing, this is the first time am experiencing it. After I was able to make my molars (The back side teeth, don't know what they are called) touch most of the time. Is this normal?

• Regarding your specific concern about your upper middle teeth, it is possible that they may have shifted or moved for various reasons, such as changes in your bite or jaw position, rather than as a result of mewing.

Some people who practice mewing may experience changes in their dental alignment, including tilting or shifting of teeth. While this can be a normal part of facial development and growth, it is important to note that any significant changes in dental alignment should be evaluated by a dental professional to ensure that they do not cause any oral health issues.

PS: please engage in posts guys :)

• @Mewing Alrighty! Kinda scared since am already 28 and i doubt I still experience facial changes. :( But am due for teeth cleaning so I can ask her about it. Thanks a bunch.

• Its better to be safe than sorry :)

• I have ur exact same feeling , have it when I hard mew , i always feel a fotve on the two front teeth and Iam concerned about it , lkindda feel tht my uppper incisors are more drifted forward