Posture importance for facial asymmetries

• Hello guys, my name is Luka and i have been a fairly new member in this community, i have been researching on the topic of facial asymmetries for a long time and the thing i learned is that:

Proper posture -> fixing facial asymmetries because face follows the position of the pelvis.

But lately i have been in confusion about that statement, i have seen a post from instagram account "mewing.world" about how:

Pelvis actually follows the movement of the skull (not other way around) and that fixing the facial asymmetry -> fixing posture

https://imgur.com/a/T459HXb

I would like to hear your opinion on this topic so i could understand it better (and it will help others too), i will also post this on r/Posture r/PostureTipsGuide r/Mewing and r/orthotropics

• Yeah bro I saw your post on Reddit as I told you there mewing world is right and BestFaceForward talks about it in some of their vids aswell as he is very downswung but repeatily struggles with posture despite his best efforts, this is because his body posture will always relapse due to his facial structure 

facial structure and body posture and intertwined, look at any well developed face in Hollywood Brad Pitt for example and he has perfect posture. Poor structure = poor posture