Recessed Chin and mewing

• What is the cause of recessed chin and can mewing fix it?

• The theory behind mewing is that by positioning the tongue correctly in the mouth, it exerts a gentle force on the maxilla (upper jaw) and mandible (lower jaw) bones, which can stimulate bone growth and development over time. By keeping the tongue in the correct position at rest, the tongue exerts constant pressure on the upper jaw, causing it to widen and move forward. This can lead to a more prominent jawline and a less recessed chin.

In addition to promoting proper jaw development, mewing also encourages correct swallowing patterns and improves overall posture. This can prevent issues such as mouth breathing and poor tongue posture, which can contribute to a recessed chin.

• I have a genetic weak chin, the chin itself is just pushed back and doesnt align with my nose and mouth like a straight line anything I could do?

I just have a weak chin it doesn't align with my lips and nose and I believe it's just the chin itself what should I do it's just pushed back it seems 

• If your downswung than your chin isn't the main route of your problem it's your maxilla and you need upswing