Mewing evenly

• How can i confirm i am mewing evenly? because in my mouth i feel like its good but when i try to look my tounge posture in the miror it sometimes look asymetrical(more to the right)

• To confirm that you are mewing evenly, you should start by checking your tongue posture in the mirror. Stick your tongue out and notice if it is curving to one side. Also, A good tell, is that if you have uneven shoulders or body, most well assured you are mewing unevenly.

While it's important to aim for even pressure on both sides of the tongue, it's not necessary to focus on putting the same amount of pressure on both sides. Instead, focus on maintaining proper tongue posture and let your tongue settle naturally in its correct position. Over time, your tongue muscles will adapt and balance themselves out.

However, if you notice significant unevenness in your tongue posture, it's possible that underlying muscular or postural imbalances are causing this asymmetry. In this case, you may want to fix that.