How to mew while asleep

• I tape my mouth but I don't think I am mewing when I am asleep. 

• It can be challenging to maintain this position when sleeping, but there are a few things you can try.

First, make sure that you are tapping your mouth correctly. This will help ensure that you are breathing through your nose while you sleep, which is essential for proper mewing. You can also try using a chin strap to help keep your mouth closed while you sleep. Just because you are nasal breathing does not mean you are mewing though.

To determine if you are mewing while you sleep, one way is to notice your tongue posture as soon as you wake up.  

You can try using a tongue positioner or tongue crib. These devices are designed to help you maintain the correct tongue position and can be used while sleeping.

What is more useful is to focus on mewing during waking hours to strengthen the muscles needed to maintain the proper position during sleep.

It's important to note that if you are just starting to practice mewing, you may have a weak tongue, which can make it difficult to maintain the correct position, especially during sleep. However, with consistent practice, you can strengthen the tongue muscles and improve your ability to mew effectively, even while asleep.

As you work to strengthen your tongue muscles, you may notice that your tongue feels sore or fatigued at first. This is normal and a sign that your muscles are working hard to adapt to the new position. Over time, as you continue to mew and strengthen your tongue muscles, you may even experience tongue hypertrophy, which means that your tongue muscles will grow in size and become more capable of maintaining the proper position on the roof of your mouth.

In summary, while mewing during sleep can be a challenging task, it is achievable with proper techniques and consistent practice. By using a tongue positioner, chin strap, or other devices, focusing on proper breathing, and strengthening your tongue muscles, you can improve your ability to mew effectively, even during sleep, and ultimately improve your facial structure and overall health.