Neck unbalance

• So hello guys as the title says i recently realized that i have neck unbalance and it's like my neck is tilted a little to my right side so i was mewing like this for a whole 5 months 💔 so my left side got really defined but my right side is looking less defined . My question is if i fix my neck unbalance will my right side catch up quickly with my left side or the progress with my right side is just hidden bcz of my neck ( i hope you guys understand me because my english is not that great xD) and sorry for the long post .please respond asap ❤️

• @Mohamed 

Hello there!

No worries, your English is just fine! You can always change the language on the forum if you want aswell :)

I understand your concern. It sounds like you've been mewing for about 5 months but noticed that your neck is slightly tilted to the right, which might have affected the progress on your right side. You're wondering if fixing your neck imbalance will help your right side catch up with your left side quickly.

Firstly, it's great that you've been committed to mewing. Neck posture can indeed play a role in facial symmetry and development. If your neck is tilted to one side, it could be affecting the alignment of your jaw and the pressure distribution of your tongue on the roof of your mouth.

If you work on correcting your neck imbalance, it could potentially have a positive impact on your overall facial development. With a balanced neck posture, your tongue might be more evenly pressing against your palate, allowing for better stimulation on both sides of your face.

While I can't provide a definite timeline, it's possible that once your neck imbalance is addressed, you might start seeing more balanced progress between your left and right sides. Remember, facial changes through mewing take time, so be patient with the process.

If you have any more questions or concerns, feel free to ask. Keep mewing, and don't hesitate to ask for help whenever you need it. Your dedication will likely pay off in the long run! 😊

• @Mewing thanks ,and sure since am getting good results at a late age am 27 btw ☺️, after few stretches i think that my right jaw gains was just hidden behind the poor posture so thank god i look good on both sides 😁 ,thanks again and i will see you after few months to share with you my progress ❤️✌️.