tooth gap

• I never used to have any gaps in my teeth, im pretty sure my suture spit a while back as I have this random line going from behind my 2 front teeth and continuing on a little. When I feel it with my tongue it has a tiny gap between the line and I've recently noticed that the tiny gap that appeared in between my 2 front teeth too a little while ago has/is expanding so I was just wondering, what happens when a proper gap has formed between the teeth? Is it okay to leave as it is or does anything need to be done so they align back with one another? I'm also struggling with a slight bulge beneath my chin still, back third is up but it just doesn't seem to budge!

• @Enzo 

Hey Enzo, we would love to see a picture of your palate and teeth, we could help you figure out if it was a suture split or not.

If the gap has been expanding, it could very likely be that you have managed to split the suture. If the bulge is still there it could just be a low hyroid bone genetically. If you could send us images of you mewing vs you not mewing that would help.

:)

• @Mewing thanks for the response! I'll try and get a decent palate pic when I'm able to, for now I have these 2 photos of mewing and not mewing though looking at them like this doesn't strike much difference at all. (The one I'm not mewing in is the one without writing) I get alot of clicking/popping sensations while mewing too, I never understood if the tongue is meant to be positioned on that ridge behind the teeth and then gently touching behind the teeth (no pressure on them) orrrr others have said the tongue tip goes behind that ridge? If so, I can't suction my tongue to be flat on the roof of my mouth while behind that part, I can't breath properly I don't think